Our family has great musical talent and I enjoyed playing for Amanda and Athena to share theirs with us.Thursday, January 22, 2009
Family Christmas Party
I enjoyed every minute spent with my family this Christmas season. We had a family party where we ate, made ornaments, shared our talents and opened gifts. It was fun to spend time with my wonderful husband and our beautiful children and grandchildren.
Our family has great musical talent and I enjoyed playing for Amanda and Athena to share theirs with us.
Our family has great musical talent and I enjoyed playing for Amanda and Athena to share theirs with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was surprised how many talents we had. Everyone wanted to participate, which was nice. Thank you for sharing your experience and pictures with us.
Fun party! :) Thanks for sharing your pictures. You have some I didn't get.
Post a Comment